What to Expect
Reservoir Church was started in the 1990s by a team of people who hoped to create an amazing church not just for longtime churchgoers, but also for those who have never been involved in or have given up on church. We are here to inspire people to discover the love of Jesus, the joy of living, and the gift of community.
Hybrid Services Beginning July 2021:
As of Sunday, July 4th, in-person worship services resumed as Reservoir started hybrid ministry – offering worship both online and in person! It is a joy to worship together and we look forward to welcoming you on a Sunday. If you are interested in joining us, please visit the events calendar page to register for weekly in-person worship or for the link to online worship.
Visiting on a Sunday Morning
When you visit one of our Sunday services, you can expect a casual and welcoming environment and a vibrant experience that aims to be practical, spiritual, and fun. You’ll be with a diverse community of people who will welcome you warmly but won’t pressure or guilt you about anything.
What to Expect
- 60-minute services in-person at 9:30 a.m. and online at 11:00 a.m.
- babies, children, and youth programming at the in-person 9:30 a.m. service
- good music from an eclectic mix of styles
- a practical, inspirational message rooted in ancient wisdom and contemporary experience
- a friendly, welcoming, and diverse community
- optional welcome cards, so we can thank you for visiting and share some information about our community
What You Can Not Expect
Not everyone has the best associations with churches. We get it! Here are some things that we promise will not happen here:
- asking visitors to stand up or otherwise be less anonymous than they want to be
- pressuring you to give money or to do anything you don’t want to do
- using obscure religious language that assumes prior experience or commitment
- guilt- and fear-based teaching that judges you
- uniformity, rigidity, and conformity
Stop by or visit online some week and check us out!