2018 Reservoir Church Fall Retreat
October 26 @ 4:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm
We are so looking forward to having you join us this year at our Fall Retreat on picturesque Old Silver Beach in North Falmouth, Cape Cod!
*Please Note: This year we will offer an additional night’s stay on Thursday evening, for those who would benefit from beating Friday night’s traffic, appreciate some still, silent moments and/or just would love an extra day in a gorgeous setting! There will be light programming on Friday morning.
Our main content will still be Friday evening to Saturday evening.
What does the price of registration cover?
- Price of your hotel room
- Friday evening dessert (please grab dinner before session begins)
- Saturday Breakfast
- Saturday Lunch
What meals are included in the cost of my registration?
- Dessert Friday evening
- Breakfast Saturday morning
- Lunch Saturday afternoon
What time is Check-in on Friday?
Check-in is at 4pm. Although you can check-in earlier, even if your room is not yet available and fully utilize the hotel’s facilities (which include the beach, indoor pool and on-site restaurant).
What if I’d like to make a financial donation for the retreat?
Please select the “Donation” ticket and add your desired donation amount.
What if I can’t afford the full price of my ticket?
Please select the ticket option “Pay What You Can” – and enter the amount you can pay. Please complete the remainder of the registration with roommate selection, allergies and name and ages of your children, if applicable.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The easiest transport will likely be to drive. We will organize a carpool. There is a large parking lot, free of charge at the hotel. Friday evening traffic to the Cape, even in October, can be quite heavy. So please plan accordingly.
What will the schedule be at the retreat?
Here’s a loose outline:
- Thursday (optional), October 254:00pm Check-in Available (although can arrive earlier and utilize hotel amenitites and property)Introduction to the Enneagram with self-guided prompts to follow.
- Friday, October 26(if you have spent the night on Thursday, there will be light programming Friday morning)4:00pm Check-in available (although can arrive sooner and utilize hotel amenities and property)6:00 – 7:00pm – Connection and Dessert7:15 – 9:30pm – Session I: Speaker, Worship and Small Group Breakouts9:30pm – 11:00pm – Games Night, Youth Activities and Free Time*Kid & Youth Programming: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday, October 277:00 – 8:00am Sunrise Movement & Silence (Optional)7:00 – 8:45am Breakfast (rolling buffet)9:15 – 12:30pm – Session II: Speaker, Reflection & Prayer Options12:30 – 2:30pm – Lunch & Free Time2:30 – 4:00pm – Session III: Worship and Speaker4:30 – 6:30pm – Bonfire & S’mores (*weather dependant)
*Kid & Youth Programming: 8:30am – 12:30pm and 2:30pm – 4:00pm
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
- There will be refrigerators in all of the hotel rooms. Feel to bring food as it would best enhance your overall experience of the retreat.
- SeaCrest is on a beach – feel free to bring change of clothes for your children if they happen to get wet.
- Swimsuits – for Ocean and/or Pool swimming
- Warm clothes – for outside/beach time.
- Bikes – for the Shining Sea Bikeway
Is the Sea Crest Hotel dog/pet-friendly?
The hotel is pet friendly – however, it will be an additional $50.
What is the refund policy?
We can fully refund your ticket if you have to change your plans.