What to Expect
Reservoir Church was started in the 1990s by a team of people who hoped to create an amazing church not just for longtime churchgoers, but also for those who have never been involved in or have given up on church. We are here to inspire people to discover the love of Jesus, the joy of living, and the gift of community.
Visiting on a Sunday Morning
When you come to one of our Sunday services, you can expect a casual and welcoming environment and a vibrant experience that aims to be practical, spiritual, and fun. You’ll be with a diverse community of people who will welcome you warmly but won’t pressure or guilt you about anything.
What to Expect
- 80-minute services at 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. (Summer and occasional holiday weeks: 10:30 AM)
- babies, children, and youth programming at the 9:30 a.m. service
- complimentary refreshments and drinks, including fair trade coffee
- good music from an eclectic mix of styles
- a practical, inspirational message rooted in ancient wisdom and contemporary experience
- a friendly, welcoming, and diverse community
- optional welcome cards, so we can thank you for visiting and share some information about our community
What You Can Not Expect
Not everyone has the best associations with churches. We get it! Here are some things that we promise will not happen here:
- asking visitors to stand up or otherwise be less anonymous than they want to be
- pressuring you to give money or to do anything you don’t want to do
- using obscure religious language that assumes prior experience or commitment
- guilt- and fear-based teaching that judges you
- uniformity, rigidity, and conformity
Stop by some week and check us out!