For families and children
Worship. Wonder. Play. Find yourself in God’s story. Our church believes in the power that stories have to connect us with God, and no one is more in tune with stories than kids. From babies to young adults, our Kids Church program is centered on sharing stories from the Bible as we worship, wonder, and play together in community.
Online Resources for This Season
Just like our main Sunday Services, our Kids and Youth programs are also taking place online these days. We’re hosting online meetings for Preschool and Elementary kids on Sunday mornings and Youth Group on Sunday afternoons. We also post videos and other online resources here to help you and your family access our Kids and Youth Curriculum and stay spiritually connected in this time of physical distancing.
Preschool and Kindergarten
Our Families Pastor, Kim Messenger, brings a story from the Godly Play curriculum from her home to yours via Zoom on Sunday mornings at 9:30 AM and via the video recordings listed here. Contact Kim at email@example.com with questions, or to learn ways you can get connected to our community of families. She’d love to add you to her weekly family email.
- The Story of Ruth
Our Kids Pastor, Dan Archibald, holds short weekly Zoom gatherings for kids in 1st through 5th grade on Sundays at 9:30-10 AM. Dan also shares his weekly stories in text and video here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to take part.
Unit: Spiritual Practices
- Praying With Words (June 6, 2021) (Video version)
- Holy Spirit Connection (May 23, 2021) (Video version)
- Moving in the Spirit (May 16, 2021) (Video version)
- Quiet Time (May 2, 2021) (Video version)
- The Practice of Prayer (April 25, 2021) (Video version)
Unit: The Road to Easter
- Finding Meaning in the Cross (April 18, 2021) (Video version)
- A Meeting On the Road (April 11, 2021) (Video version)
- Blessings on God’s King (March 28, 2021) (Video version)
- Towards Jerusalem (March 21, 2021) (Video version)